a new robe... for now

Allo. You may have noticed things looks a wee bit different around here.

via pinterest

Actually this isn't the Grande Reveal just yet. Consider this an interlude, before the curtains go up on the (real) next act. Simply put, I thrive on change so much so that the static blandness of my blog was irking me. I'm like this at home. I fluff about shuffling colour-matched book piles about and moving that piece of furniture to there, to suit my mood. I love it. Design should change as we do. When we're feeling bold and fun, design should be bold and fun. This is a bit more fun, don't you think?

Anyhoo, have a bold and fun day!

P.S Why should blog designs be static? Magazine covers change with every issue. Well then, you might find I change my robes every so often too. Because it's fun!


2 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author