today, just this totally awesome online project

I'm a huge fan of Maria Popova's Brain Pickings. I read it religiously every week. If you haven't already gotten stuck into it, you must! Just yesterday I discovered Maria has another online project perfectly titled Literary Jukebox, where you can read a daily soul-enriching quote from a classic novel matched to a background tune! I love it! Expand your literary mind and let her site make love to your ears (sorry!). Click below to go there:




Know of other quirky websites you'd like to share?


2 comments:

  1. I love Brainpickings too. You might like Open Culture www.openculture.com as well, another one of my favourites that updates every day. Boing Boing - www.boingboing.net is also cool for a mix of nerdy, geeky, literature and techy stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elly, I've just checked out those sites, both great. Who wouldn't love James Franco reading to them.

      Delete

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author