just some cool ways to grow veggies

So, I think you should grow some veggies. I'm pretty passionate about this. Growing some of your own food brings you health and wellbeing, is better for the environment and gives farmers a bit of slack. I wrote about it here, in case you missed it.

Anyway today just some cool ways to grow veggies, in order to get your creative juices flowing.

via usedeverywhere


via rosyposy


via apartmenttherapy


via supershop


via apartmenttheraphy


via recycledloveletters

I'll be posting a heap of tips and tricks for growing your own food soon. Keep an eye out!


2 comments:

  1. I love the idea, but don't even have a balcony...am wondering whether plants need to be at least partly outside to thrive. Ornamental indoor plants are one thing, but I think food-producing plants need to grow very vigorously in order to flower and fruit... anyway, look forward to further reading on the subject...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can definitely grow food indoors on a windowsill. Try herbs, shallots, lettuces, beet greens... I'll pop some more ideas for windowsill gardening on the blog very soon. Stay tuned!

      Delete

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author