watch me chat natural beauty #2

Okay, here's the second part to the 3-part series of my best natural beauty tips, on video. If you missed part 1, click here. Again the lovely Gina and Christian from Kaboche did the filming (lovely and VERY funny couple).

Oh, and I get a little frazzled when a ute drive past us during filming, forgetting the words 'public park'. And for some strange reason I keep saying to "dry herbs and flowers in the sun". I have no idea why I kept saying that. You dry them in a dark place! I'm a calamity of comical errors!

click through to video on kaboche

If you'd like get all of my natural beauty tips in one neat package, then you might like to download a free copy of my Natural Beauty Guide HERE.

Adios!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author