my blog next year (+ THANK YOU + happy new year!)

My blog design kinda depresses me. It's nothing like how I'd decorate my house if I was on The Block. So next year, econest is getting a wee make over. Same content, same philosophical musings, foodie and eco-living banter, just a different look.

This photo doesn't at all relate to this post... I just love the kid's laugh, it's so cute!
by Jon L. Hendricks, The Times

It's something that'll happen slowly... something I'll be doing between balancing work, house renovations and remembering to get dressed (and writing posts!). I've been wanting to spiffy it up for months now. I'm guessing some time before the end of March. Just letting you know!

Also I'd like to thank each of you who have become part of a little community here. Sharing my personal reveries and eco-friendly learnings here on this blog has given me more than I could have imagined, and I sincerely hope it's given you something to. I've loved hearing your thoughts and insights - many times these have enlightened me and helped me grow in my understanding of what it is to be human and share in the human experience. So THANK YOU.

I'm going on a petite e-holiday... that is, I won't be posting fresh material for the next two weeks. I will be pulling out some goodies from the archives (thanks to the wonders of Blogger scheduling) and I'll be sharing pics of what I get up to on my social media pages, if you're interested:

instagram
facebook
twitter
pinterest

I'll be back here bright-eyed and bushy-tailed and FRESH on Monday 14th January. I've got some Good Things planned for the year...

En conclusion, I do hope you have a brilliant end of year silly season... here's to a new year full of love, laughter, health and meaning for us all.

xx

Maria


2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the new look!

    P.S. I also can't help but laugh when I look at that photo - that boy's laugh is irrestibly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yep I know, it's so guttural!

      Delete

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author