ahoy! my natural beauty guide will be out soon

Next week it's... my natural beauty guide!


It's just about ready to hit the cyber shelves and should reach your inbox at some point late next week (provided you're signed up). If you're wondering why you might like such a thing:
  • It'll bring you a step closer to living more naturally
  • It'll show you lots of stupendously simple yet clever beauty ideas that revolve around herbs, flowers and plant oils - so you won't need to buy expensive creams any longer
  • It includes some delicious recipes to help you eat your way to good looks
  • It'll help you enjoy clean, natural beauty and break free from the gunk.


To get your free copy just make sure you're signed up to my Friday emails. Everyone signed up to my Friday e-newsletter will automatically get a copy.

Sign up here.

Have a great weekend! 

5 comments:

  1. Perfect timing! I have been experimenting with home made natural deodorants and soaps and I'm keen to learn more. Cheers, Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to reading it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great - keep it coming.. I especially loved the section on plant oils as I've just started using them, and it is a much better alternative. Thank you, Laura.

    ReplyDelete

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author