a short hiatus

Life's been rocky over the past year. When does it all go smoothly, hey?

                         Source: tumblr.com via Katie on Pinterest


I revealed briefly in a previous post that I was feeling overwhelmed by life's happenings. And last week I mentioned that my hubby has been living with chronic pain for the past two years. Which means I've been living with chronic pain for the past two years. We're totally tuckered out and in need of time out.

Ergo we're heading on a two week road trip in WA this week. First up, diving with whale sharks in Ningaloo Reef. After that we'll be cruising through the Margaret River region on a slow food road trip. It also happens to be both our birthdays, and our five year anniversary. Can't. Wait.

Sooo, for the next couple of weeks I'll be away from a computer = no posting. But! If you're into photography and want to catch glimpses of our travels, follow me on Instagram as I'll be sharing highlights photographically. I'll be back mid June, and then... my natural beauty guide...

Have a lovely two weeks, and be well.

Maria 

xx


2 comments:

  1. bless you and may healing soothe you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've really enjoyed your posts over the last few months - have a wonderful time - Margaret River is a very special place!

    ReplyDelete

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author