Autumn love affair

Just a quick post today as I couldn't resist showing you these gorgeous window displays and clever uses of autumn's offerings. I'm loving the warm light and crisp golden leaves covering the otherwise drab grey footpaths.

I'm also loving the gorgeous wreathe made from fallen leaves and dried twigs hanging in the window display of the bookstore photographed above. It's actually the design of author, photographer and stylist Pia Jane Bijkerk, who has just released her latest book My Heart Wanders, and is creating beautiful window displays in selected bookstores around Melbourne and Sydney to celebrate.





























And I totally LOVE this quirky way of displaying scarves which I think would look spectacular in the right home!





























A rustic mobile or wall hanging featuring paper cranes folded out of traditional japanese paper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author